Sunday 17 August 2014

Sertraline withdrawal - week two!!

So it's time for an update on my sertraline withdrawal journey!

Week one - Reduced dose from 100mg to 50mg, had three uncomfortable days where I felt on edge, tired and had headaches but nothing I couldn't handle.
I honestly have to say I expected to be going out of my mind but my mind feels the clearest it has in a very long time.

Week two - As of yesterday, because I felt fine with the first reduction I decided to continue with the dosage reduction from 50mg to 25mg, I'm on day two and so far so good. I feel like I'm waiting for disaster to strike but it's not coming, I have spent my whole day laughing at the randomest things, even my family are saying that I seem so happy for no reason and that can only be a good thing right?

So only positives to report so far, I will continue taking 25mg for another five days and then stop completely. Could it be possible that after 8 years I will be Sertraline free? To say I'm gobsmacked would be an understatement!!

I'll be back with an update in a week so keep your peepers pealed folks 😄

All the best
Nic
X

No comments:

Post a Comment